When you sign up for our service, we will ask you to provide contact information such as your name, address, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, and payment information such as credit card number and expiration date.
We may ask you to complete user surveys and provide certain demographic information, such as age, gender, special interests, etc. You do not have to give this type of information to use our service if you do not want to.
If you contact us for customer support, we may also ask you about your operating system, software and other technical matters.
When you visit our Web site, we will capture your IP Address, time of and duration of visit, and time and duration of the pages you view on our Web site. We may tie this information to the personally identifiable information about you.
We will also place a cookie that will identify you as a repeat visitor or a customer when you visit our Web site. We may tie this cookie to the personally identifiable information about you. See "What is a Cookie" below.
[If we send you an e-mail, we may include a marker that will allow us to identify e-mail that is opened and viewed.]
Use of Personally Identifiable Information
We will use your personally identifiable information only as follows:
- For payment purposes and to provide customer support.
- To announce special offers or provide other information from time to time via e-mail.
- We may also send e-mail announcing special offers by our third parties, but we will not provide the third parties with your e-mail address or other personally identifiable information.
- To improve our service and the marketing of our service. For example, we may use the information we gather from user surveys, demographic data, and website visits to help us improve or target our Website and customize your visit.
We will not provide any personally identifiable information about you to any other person other than:
- law enforcement or regulatory agency at their request;
- a person or company who acquires our business;
- third parties who perform services on our behalf (such as payment processing), subject to the third party agreeing with us that it will keep your personally identifiable information confidential;
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- As otherwise needed to protect or enforce rights or the rights of others.
We do not transfer or sell your information for inclusion on third-party e-mail or other marketing lists.
European Union Users
Data protection law in Europe requires a “lawful basis” for collecting and retaining personal information from citizens or residents of the European Union. Our lawful bases include:
- Performing the contract we have with you: We need your personal information to comply with our contractual obligation to deliver you our products or services.
- Legal compliance: Sometimes the law says we need to collect and use your data. For example, tax laws require us to retain records of payments made for our products and services.
- Legitimate interests: This is a technical term in data protection law which essentially means we have a good and fair reason to use your data and we do so in ways which do not hurt your interests and rights. We sometimes require your data to pursue our legitimate interests in a way that might reasonably be expected as part of running our business and that does not materially impact your rights, freedom, or interests. For example, we may use identity, device, and location information to prevent fraud and abuse and to keep our website, products, and services secure. We may also send you promotional communications about our products or services, subject to your right to control whether we do so.
- We analyze how users interact with our website, products, and services so we can better understand which elements of the design are working well and which are not working so well. This allows us to develop and improve the quality of the online experience we offer to all our users.
Use of Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We may share aggregate statistical data about our customers with third parties, such as advertisers or suppliers. This aggregate statistical data will not identify you personally.
What is a Cookie
A "cookie" is an alphanumeric identifier unique to your browser. The cookie will identify your browser to us when you visit our website to customize your visit.
Security of Your Information
We store your personally identifiable information in an encrypted database. We do not store any payments information or credit card unless you need a subscription setup.
Our service is not available to children under the age of 13, and we will not intentionally maintain information about anyone under the age of 13.